2011 supercrew, is this a good price? Please help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fur_pig

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,
I'm looking at a 2011 supercrew with 60k miles, luxury package, "plus" package, moonroof, tailgate step, toneau cover and bed extender. It is very clean, was owned by the dealerships family. Has extended warranty to 100k miles and they are firm on $44k. Is this a fair price? This is a huge purchase for me and I was a little turned off at their inflexibility but wanted to ask the experts.
Thanks!!!

beemerman

FRF Addict
Reaction score
That's what I paid for mine new. they are still holding their value. met a guy yesterday who just bought a 2010 with 60k miles. think he paid 39 for his it is a scab.

Jimbo

Mad Frog Mattis
Reaction score
Check out our For Sale section... some badass Raptors for good prices. $44 is WAY high for a 2011 SCREW IMO.

D

Deleted member 12951

Not that KBB is the know all for prices but that is the price KBB is showing if sold by a dealer. Trade-in on KBB is showing $40k in good condition, $42k in excellent but a dealer will NEVER classify a trade-in as excellent regardless if it is or not.

I agree with Jimbo, get one here with some Mods

OP
OP
F

fur_pig

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah I KBB'd this truck and dealer retail was 42-45k depending on condition. They have the original window sticker and it was 54k. Ugh it's so tempting!!!!

Jimbo

Mad Frog Mattis
Reaction score
Hold out, don't jump on it, it isn't a killer deal. You'll find something through here, heck check out @Chris@FreedomMotorsports truck he's going to be selling...

OP
OP
F

fur_pig

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hold out, don't jump on it, it isn't a killer deal. You'll find something through here, heck check out @Chris@FreedomMotorsports truck he's going to be selling...

Yeah I know it's not a steal by any means. Come on, i was hoping you guys would talk me into it : ) It does have new tires and nav lol.

Chris@FreedomMotorsports

FRF Gofur
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah I know it's not a steal by any means. Come on, i was hoping you guys would talk me into it : ) It does have new tires and nav lol.

I have a 2011 with 59K miles, no nav, no current extended warranty and not brand new tires. But it has Pro Comp metal melisha wheels, Fiberwerx aftermarket front fenders, Mag Hytec rear diff cover, brand new Amsoil fluids throughout, SDHQ Kevlar brake line kit and alignment cam kit, R1Concepts premium drilled and slotted rotors with ceramic pads, Saint's Offroad bravo for HID front bumper with six Vision X 4.5" light cannons and a Vision X light bar in each corner, Magnaflow catback, Volant cold air intake, Fully undercoated with Amsoil MPHD, 2 10" subs in a box under the back seat, Bakflip trifold bed cover, Line X bed liner, tailgate step with stripper pole, sun roof, etc. It is a great truck that I really don't WANT to sell, but I bought a 14 Roush super charged Raptor in February and the wife just informed me recently that she wants a camper AND an in ground pool so I have to prioritize a bit. My ABSOLUTE bottom dollar (regardless of what NADA, KBB or any other source says) is $41,500. I have included a pic of the front below, you can send me a private message if you are interested.

Attachments

• FEFLIGHTING.jpg
    FEFLIGHTING.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 93