shaft or double please help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

uaq69

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First day i got ford raptor 2010 model used vehicle from united states but i live in UAE i won't to desert my cars stuck because a lot of air was there i tried to take it out then i used the 4wd option i loud sound come of the vehicle then the vehicle only works on 2wd drive not 4wd but then my friends pulled the car i take it out but when i drive the car there is high sound coming from down the car very loud sound am not sure if thats shaft or the 4WD part my car out of warranty because its imported please help the sound come from the car even if its in 2wd option and even when they are pulling the car in N gear anyone faced the same problem please help me ,, and please guys let me know where car i purchase ford raptor parts online , bad luck am waiting for the car from 2 months i did all inspection before i drive it they told me its perfect but i don't know what wrong

DocSpooK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First day i got ford raptor 2010 model used vehicle from united states but i live in UAE i won't to desert my cars stuck because a lot of air was there i tried to take it out then i used the 4wd option i loud sound come of the vehicle then the vehicle only works on 2wd drive not 4wd but then my friends pulled the car i take it out but when i drive the car there is high sound coming from down the car very loud sound am not sure if thats shaft or the 4WD part my car out of warranty because its imported please help the sound come from the car even if its in 2wd option and even when they are pulling the car in N gear anyone faced the same problem please help me ,, and please guys let me know where car i purchase ford raptor parts online , bad luck am waiting for the car from 2 months i did all inspection before i drive it they told me its perfect but i don't know what wrong

Could you post a video of the noise & where it comes from?

OP
OP
U

uaq69

Full Access Member
Reaction score
rw

Could you post a video of the noise & where it comes from?

the car has been taken to work shop he informed me that the front shaft completely broken and the noise coming from the shaft bcz its lose from front side i will upload shaft picture in a while have a look at them please , do you know where can i buy this part online,, thanks

OP
OP
U

uaq69

Full Access Member
Reaction score
cant find it

Try Tasca Parts, they're a dealer and maybe willing to ship parts your way. TascaParts.com

i cant find it in this website any other page i can get it from , i dont mind if they dont ship worldwide i have my friend in usa who can take it and ship it back to me