Undercover Swingcase ... who has them!?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
M

My Schnell

Reaction score
I'm still on the second set ... the factory agreed to replace them after I sent pictures. I held off because I wanted to see what would happen w/ them knowing that the discrepancies were documented w/ the company. So far, there are no more cracks and I have a hard time finding the original ones I saw before. W/ that being said, I am just keeping them and I am satisfied w/ them.

photoneffect

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm still on the second set ... the factory agreed to replace them after I sent pictures. I held off because I wanted to see what would happen w/ them knowing that the discrepancies were documented w/ the company. So far, there are no more cracks and I have a hard time finding the original ones I saw before. W/ that being said, I am just keeping them and I am satisfied w/ them.

Thanks for the info. I’m debating between two of those swing cases and a Bakbox. I like how easy I can remove the swing cases, but not that they block the upper cleats, light, and bottom tie down (partially). But the Bakbox takes up a lot of space and who wants to empty it out just to fold it away. Decisions, decisions.

Spartan1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The swing case is good for light duty stuff. In mine there is a rain suit, some bungee cords, a tow rope, small tackle box, etc. It comes off very easily making it very convenient. For heavy off road use you would want to take it off or it might break sort of like a tonneau cover might break although for light off road use it is fine. This would not be a good tool box in my opinion. Would buy again.

MatMan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Or you could just get a huge pelican case. Extendable collapsing handle like luggage and rolls on wheels, removable, lockable, handles on 3 sides, and I strap a fully loaded pelican 65 cooler on top, in between 2 vertical tires (but I have a rack that fits it so easier said than done).

Good for 100mph, waterproof, lifetime warranty, and removable.

Last edited:

xxaarraa

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Love mine. Left one is showing a crack although it's not at the mounting location so I was surprised - intend to send photo to undercover. I have tow rope, shackles, tools etc in one and dog food in the other.

Overall, I like them a lot. Just wish they were more durable. 12bcf8914d4d4320f5367231d16b422c.jpgd1c5e06e29b06cf045ecd8736b19d89b.jpg

photoneffect

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Love mine. Left one is showing a crack although it's not at the mounting location so I was surprised - intend to send photo to undercover. I have tow rope, shackles, tools etc in one and dog food in the other.

Overall, I like them a lot. Just wish they were more durable.

Thanks for the pics. I think you guys have me convinced. With the tailgate step and fold up bedliner I have it’s basically a transformer!

Mikerider

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a pair of swing cases, they are not perfect but they work well and fit the space I need so I still have full bed length. They are a bit flimsy but again they help hold all my recovery gear, air hose, cables and tie downs which is great.

d2994a5f6a97d23d48cdc072b4c663e2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

photoneffect

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just another vote for these things. Got two and they’re great. Planning on throwing some battery powered lights in and on them. Thanks for the info everyone!

SeXualAVENGER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I really liked my swing cases until I took them off-road. First trip and they fell apart. If you mostly drive on road these things are great, but they don’t stand up to raptor level off-roading.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Droid

kglesq's Brother
Reaction score
Glad I found this thread. Thank you all for saving me from ordering one or two of these. Love the idea..don't even care that much if it swings out. Looks like all comparable products I see in this space are also garbage too. Would have loved to use a back corner of bed to stow recovery crap, tools, jumper cables, other infrequently used items.