Rebuilt TSW shocks aftermarket coil springs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BrendanH

Reaction score
First of all I'll apologize in advance, I am NOT mechanically savvy and this is my first 2014 Gen 1 SCREW so I'm learning on the fly.

Its a new purchase and needed new shocks and while I pondered going new I decided on a set of four from TSW (mid perch). After I placed the order I realized I had a cracked spring on the drivers side so time to order springs. I purchased Coil Springs (Part# BL3Z-5310-A) from GETOEMPARTS.com. They recommended that part # based off my VIN.

My question is this, what else (if anything) do I need to supply my mechanic with to ensure the job goes smoothly. The build time at time of order was 3-4 weeks so I just want to get the job done as & as smoothly as possible. Last thing I want is a call from my mechanic telling me "that spring doesn't fit that shock" etc etc.

Cheers!

2013SVTTX

Reaction score
Hey Brendan, I am also new here and wanted to let you know my recent experience with TSW. We live about 5 hours North of Hutto, TX and have only owned our Gen 1 for a year. When I bought ours it had 85k (ish) on the clock so I took it to a local Ford dealer that I have a good relationship with and had them update all the normal maintenance crap. They couldn't help me with the Fox shocks. I found TSW researching on the web and scheduled an appointment with them, we drove down there and made a weekend trip out of it. Long story shortened... These guys are AWESOME! I would go with whatever they recommend, you are in good hands! They will field any questions you have about any aspect of your Raptor suspension. That is literally all they do!