Retrofit of tailgate with step...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kandewinn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Off Topic

I would have assumed it could be added fairly easily at a dealership but have just heard differenly online. One would think Ford, in an effort to make money, would have had all these (appliqué and non, step and no-step) all be the same but apparently not.

You thought it made the Jet look small!!

Attachments

• IMG_1970.jpg
    IMG_1970.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 143

JetDriver480

FRF Addict
Reaction score
...Luckily we are getting a bigger jet at the end of the year lol.

I do wish I ordered the tailgate step but for some reason didn't... Would be nice to convince girls to dance on the tailgate at some tailgates/concerts.

kandewinn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ironic

...Luckily we are getting a bigger jet at the end of the year lol.

I do wish I ordered the tailgate step but for some reason didn't... Would be nice to convince girls to dance on the tailgate at some tailgates/concerts.

We are getting a larger Heli later this summer too. The step is a nice feature. Greatly improved over the Gen1 design. The handle in the Gen1 was in a horrible location. The new one is stowed beside the step inside the T/G. One of the best design changes.

Loufish

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Isn't the step like $375 when you order the truck?....

---------- Post added at 06:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:07 PM ----------

Isn't the step like $375 when you order the truck?....

My bad...just realized most trucks are sold off the lot with whatever options they shipped with...Duh!