Tailgate step install?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
They made a bunch of stuff standard on 24s.

The tailgate step, 2kW generator, interior work surface, and rear seat storage are all standard now. Every Raptor gets them.

Ford made a lot of previous options standard equipment across all trim levels for the 24s. Your ability to pick and choose this or that is all but gone regardless of trim. It's part of Farley's push to stop being #1 in recalls/repairs/etc. Time will tell.
Confirmed.

I stopped by the local stealership, as they had a black ’24, 35 truck. It has the manual tailgate like the Jen Too. I’ve not looked at the ’21-’23 but I understood that Ford married the tailgate step to the moonroof.
I did give the truck a cursory look inside and out. Big surprise: it’s largely the same, but different :)

I’m sure sync is newer/better, definitely the infotainment is a huge step up. Cameras are way improved. I did not go over the truck like I did in ’17 when I bought, but fit and finish seemed excellent.
I’ve also seen 2 trucks locally with graphics delete - which you get charged for anyway, right? It does make for a clean looking truck.