Should I get rid of the stock Bedlocks rims and go Aftermarket?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Scrappy Doo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I kinda want to paint my rings body color, but worried it may be a bit hoopty.

PMR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've got a set for sale in the garage sale forum. $2400 with tires ant TPMS. A few hundred less than what you will pay on eBay.

I thought I would like the factory look (and I do like the wheels), but 99% of my driving is on-road and the tires are too fat for me. I think 20s look much better.

If you're wondering, the image below is without center caps because the lock lugs they sent were too long. New set is en-route.

2h2mnvc.jpg

FordraptorHero

Reaction score
I've got a set for sale in the garage sale forum. $2400 with tires ant TPMS. A few hundred less than what you will pay on eBay.

I thought I would like the factory look (and I do like the wheels), but 99% of my driving is on-road and the tires are too fat for me. I think 20s look much better.

If you're wondering, the image below is without center caps because the lock lugs they sent were too long. New set is en-route.

2h2mnvc.jpg

Can we get a dislike button?

Pacific Wheel

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
So my truck came with the optional Wheels..I don't really like them..I used to have NV's on my old truck and loved them...

What are you guys doing?

We sold a set of OE beadlocks for a local customer. They're fetching a lot of money on ebay. You could probably get 3 sets of NV's :happy107:

OP
OP
sniperm

sniperm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We sold a set of OE beadlocks for a local customer. They're fetching a lot of money on ebay. You could probably get 3 sets of NV's :happy107:

What? For real? with tires or with out?

Someone offered me $500 for the wheels..

I just want to change wheels.. not tires.