Top speed.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OPT PRIME

Full Access Member
Reaction score
After reading some posts from people who obviously know what they are taking about, bump steer, etc., I say go for it. You can only waste so much time in life on stupid people. Let us know what she does.

PS. Had a newer race slick delaminate at 145 once. Glad I was 4” off the pavement.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quaesta

Full Access Member
Reaction score
After reading some posts from people who obviously know what they are taking about, bump steer, etc., I say go for it. You can only waste so much time in life on stupid people. Let us know what she does.

PS. Had a newer race slick delaminate at 145 once. Glad I was 4” off the pavement.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
So out of curiosity what is the fastest speed you drive your Raptor that you feel is safe?

gijosh28

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm just curious, (because these stupid argument threads are rampant), has anyone ever changed their mind based on the arguments read on this forum? I mean is anyone reading this, that used to do one thing and now they do the other because of a strongly worded post here? If you're someone who used to drive 112mph in your raptor, and you read one of these stupid threads, and decided, "ya know what, I'm not going to do that anymore," please respond to this. Call it a social experiment.

OP
OP
G

Gsteve

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm just curious, (because these stupid argument threads are rampant), has anyone ever changed their mind based on the arguments read on this forum? I mean is anyone reading this, that used to do one thing and now they do the other because of a strongly worded post here? If you're someone who used to drive 112mph in your raptor, and you read one of these stupid threads, and decided, "ya know what, I'm not going to do that anymore," please respond to this. Call it a social experiment.

i do whatt i want..............