GEN 2 Kooks Catted Downpipe and Borla S-Type and SPD video

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Bullishone

Bullishone

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Gosh - this sounds AWFUL.
That's some next level troll. On another note, stick to selling yourself on Grindr and I promise you, one day you'll be able to put a down payment on a used 2017 Raptor. Just believe man. Believe.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Sasquatch77

Banned
Reaction score
I will never touch another ecoboost in my life. With that said, I am going to buy the Raptor with the new engine... you ecoboost premium buyers will have a vastly devalued truck. It really is sad that you all jumped right in on these ecoboosts.

OP
OP
Bullishone

Bullishone

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It's brutal loud actually guys. Way too loud for me! So I called 5star and apparently there is a resonator they make that doesn't affect backflow and it will get rid of the rasp. I ordered them... Hahaha.

He said to keep the downpipe no matter what, performance is sick with a tune.

I'll report back later.

Dachuri

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The rasp is my only concern for Kooks. Haven't heard it in person but from videos, seems more present than SW.

I'm having the SPD adapters installed next Tuesday by Texas Motorworx (supporting vendor) and they told me SPD is working on a downpipe as well. They also confirmed Kooks quality is best available right now so interesting to see if the resonator pulls the rasp out.

Guy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The Borla FOMOCO FORD PERFORMANCE touring would have probably been perfect for you.

QUOTE=Bullishone;1179905]It's brutal loud actually guys. Way too loud for me! So I called 5star and apparently there is a resonator they make that doesn't affect backflow and it will get rid of the rasp. I ordered them... Hahaha.

He said to keep the downpipe no matter what, performance is sick with a tune.

I'll report back later.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

OP
OP
Bullishone

Bullishone

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The resonators were only $150. It's all good will get them installed and share feedback.

MacG

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I will never touch another ecoboost in my life. With that said, I am going to buy the Raptor with the new engine... you ecoboost premium buyers will have a vastly devalued truck. It really is sad that you all jumped right in on these ecoboosts.

Till then find yourself another forum to troll im sick of your ********* Sasquatch69