Extended warranty

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Oceanbnd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Finally bit the bullet. I plan to keep my Gen2 for a while. Got the 6 years with 125,000. Also added the first day rental and lighting package. All through Flood Ford for $1735

CROOKS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Finally bit the bullet. I plan to keep my Gen2 for a while. Got the 6 years with 125,000. Also added the first day rental and lighting package. All through Flood Ford for $1735

Tell me more about the extras and added packages

CatchMeOffroad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I showed the Flood Ford page to my dealer and he said he could not match it...but he offered me another plan: 5 years free maintenance, tire+wheel protection (punctures, curbing, broken wheels, including aftermarket will be replaced for free), as well as 6yr/75000mi bumper to bumper coverage. Also reduced my interest rate by 0.5% (which is not that much). Bumped up my monthly payments by ~$20 for 60mo loan. So somewhere around $1200 I think. The 0.5% interest helps with that rate.

SHOCKSOKET

Reaction score
I showed the Flood Ford page to my dealer and he said he could not match it...but he offered me another plan: 5 years free maintenance, tire+wheel protection (punctures, curbing, broken wheels, including aftermarket will be replaced for free), as well as 6yr/75000mi bumper to bumper coverage. Also reduced my interest rate by 0.5% (which is not that much). Bumped up my monthly payments by ~$20 for 60mo loan. So somewhere around $1200 I think. The 0.5% interest helps with that rate.

It is illegal to "reduce" rate based on back end products sold. Glad you got a good deal, but that should have been your rate whether you bought extras or not.

3rdRaptor

Reaction score
60 months 100,000 miles MPP Warranty. I paid $1,400

I've got to ask this question- mostly because of the uncertainty of the reliability of the new 10 speed auto - how many new 2017 Raptor buyers (that have taken delivery) have opted to purchase an extended warranty? And if so, for how many additional miles and/or months? And at what additional cost?
60 months 100,000 miles. $1,400. My friend is a rep for Ford and I "think" the warranty price is fair. The warranty company is MPP.