Extended warranty

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1phatstang

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've got to ask this question- mostly because of the uncertainty of the reliability of the new 10 speed auto - how many new 2017 Raptor buyers (that have taken delivery) have opted to purchase an extended warranty? And if so, for how many additional miles and/or months? And at what additional cost?

A_Train

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Check out Flood Ford. They were the cheapest I saw when I bought mine.

There are several threads about extended warranties, nothing Gen 2 specific though.

Kansan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've got to ask this question- mostly because of the uncertainty of the reliability of the new 10 speed auto - how many new 2017 Raptor buyers (that have taken delivery) have opted to purchase an extended warranty? And if so, for how many additional miles and/or months? And at what additional cost?

I had the same question myself and the day before I picked mine up I did some searching on this forum and found two responses that kept popping up.

The first was a username that has not posted in awhile but there was an email address floating around that may or may not still work, i did not try.

The second was this link to Zeigler Ford... They offer some great pricing and it appears that if you purchase your extended warranty within the first year its the same price as buying it the day you buy your truck. My dealer stated that they can be purchased anytime within the 3 year factory warranty but I'm not sure if the same pricing applies.

I set a reminder for 11 months from now to check out my extended warranty options and go from there.

For those of you that already purchased extended warranties on your new trucks and are kicking yourselves after seeing the pricing at the website above they can be returned within 30 days for a full refund and a pro-rated refund after that initial 30 days.

I am not affiliated with Zeigler in anyway.

:cheers:

Last edited:

OCMDRAPTOR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You can get 6 years, 100k miles, with same day rental and light bulb coverage from Form premium care not third party by calling Mike at Warrick Ford...

I called 5 places and ended with Mike and paid $1,775.00... that's $80 above the dealers cost...

The dealer I took delivery from gave me a look at the books and yep, he didn't want to compete... he laughed and said go buy it if he's willing to sell it to you...

And Mike was easy to work with over the phone...

ams mike

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You can get 6 years, 100k miles, with same day rental and light bulb coverage from Form premium care not third party by calling Mike at Warrick Ford...

I called 5 places and ended with Mike and paid $1,775.00... that's $80 above the dealers cost...

The dealer I took delivery from gave me a look at the books and yep, he didn't want to compete... he laughed and said go buy it if he's willing to sell it to you...

And Mike was easy to work with over the phone...

check this out...

Flood Ford ESP (click here)

They sell the same thing for a lot less. I wonder how they can do it. I am in no way affiliated with them, just doing research to find the best deal

to compare apples to apples, see below:

PremiumCare Ford Warranty
6 years / 100k
$100 deductible
Same day rental
Light bulb coverage
$1,445

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    27.4 KB · Views: 137

A_Train

Full Access Member
Reaction score
check this out...

Flood Ford ESP (click here)

They sell the same thing for a lot less. I wonder how they can do it. I am in no way affiliated with them, just doing research to find the best deal

to compare apples to apples, see below:

PremiumCare Ford Warranty
6 years / 100k
$100 deductible
Same day rental
Light bulb coverage
$1,445

Exactly! I paid $1630 a few years ago(it happens to be the same price now) for the 8 year/100,000 premium care plan with a $50 deductible. I don't think I found it cheaper anywhere else.