SCAB vs SCREW

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LBizzle

Reaction score
As I'm tracking my build, on the window sticker I ordered a SCREW (145" wheelbase). On the Ford Etis site, it says double cab (3/4 door). Can someone please confirm that those are one in the same? The Etis site also says 145" wheelbase, I just want to make sure they didn't mess up my order and they're building a SCAB.

foo.c

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think ...

If your VIN has W1R in digits 5-7, you have a SCREW. I don't know what the SCAB code is.

Last edited:

nick731

Reaction score
As I'm tracking my build, on the window sticker I ordered a SCREW (145" wheelbase). On the Ford Etis site, it says double cab (3/4 door). Can someone please confirm that those are one in the same? The Etis site also says 145" wheelbase, I just want to make sure they didn't mess up my order and they're building a SCAB.

that scared us too when we saw it, but that may just be referring to the fact that even on the super crew the rear door is not as large as the front, more like 3/4 size.