Scab vs Screw Seats

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

someday

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Are screw and scab rear seats identical? Is the cab length just longer and or are the rear screw seat bottoms longer too?

mprice1234

SVT Gen 1 Rules
Reaction score
Not having the two to compare I can't say for sure, but I would think just the cab is longer and can't see why the seats would be any different.

MurderedOutSVT

Brodozin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Are screw and scab rear seats identical? Is the cab length just longer and or are the rear screw seat bottoms longer too?
Both are longer.

The Scab is more of a tiny bench where the Screw is almost like a full seat size

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
rear seats are different. the pivot point where the seat bottom folds up are in different locations. the sewt backs are different too. the crewcab seats have the ability to fold down. supercab seats dont have that pivot point, nor the hardware to latch in place

OP
OP
S

someday

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would never have thought the backrest would be different too. wonder if anyone thought to swap screw seats or vice versa. Good to know, ty

MurderedOutSVT

Brodozin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I would never have thought the backrest would be different too. wonder if anyone thought to swap screw seats or vice versa. Good to know, ty
I think the bottoms would be too long to fit in the Scab, although it would be a cool look. Like @The Car Stereo Company said, the pivits are different and the seat backs are bolted ti the back of the cab and stationary in the Scab