Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

herendeen

Reaction score
Hi - purchased my dream. 2018 lightning blue 802a with pretty much every additional option, except the bed covers and interior trim. I’ve since had the front side windows tinted, LineX premium liner, and a Raptor stubby antenna.

I’m by no means a “gear head” but since it has the HO 3.5, has anyone upgraded or is it possible to upgrade the exhaust to give it a little more of a beefy sound

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

TXRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Search the Engine and Performance modifications forum on this site for more information on exhaust.

There are plenty of options, but there is no consensus on which ones are good for our V6 engine. Most of them increase the sound, but not necessarily in a good way. Since exhaust sound is very subjective, you will have to listen to the many choices and decide for yourself which one will work for you.

svc

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Welcome! Lots of exhaust options on the market

Gargamel

Banned
Reaction score
I’m by no means a “gear head” but since it has the HO 3.5, has anyone upgraded or is it possible to upgrade the exhaust to give it a little more of a beefy sound

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Nope - impossible to make that happen.

carguyohio

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Give up on that quest. Money better spent making more power (tune and turbo upgrades) than going after the impossible.