New here!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rodrigocf

Reaction score
Hi all!!

I am new here and to raptors overall. Got a 2023 3.5. Haven't really made any changes to it aside from a retrax tonneau and a Yakima bed rack.

What have you guys modified on yours? Not looking for any suspension lifts or tire size changes, looking mostly for accessories and engine improvements.

I do a lot of "overloading" and basic off roading since I'm a newbie. ADD has a couple of options for front bumpers with winch I'm digging.

Also what do you guys use your Aux switches for??

IMG_4833.jpeg

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Hi all!!

I am new here and to raptors overall. Got a 2023 3.5. Haven't really made any changes to it aside from a retrax tonneau and a Yakima bed rack.

What have you guys modified on yours? Not looking for any suspension lifts or tire size changes, looking mostly for accessories and engine improvements.

I do a lot of "overloading" and basic off roading since I'm a newbie. ADD has a couple of options for front bumpers with winch I'm digging.

Also what do you guys use your Aux switches for??

View attachment 432201

Welcome to FRF
#OneLessprius

did you tire shine that LF tire? rest of the truck is nice and dirty...

Aux switches
Train horn
smoke screen
oil slick
raise the belt fed in the truck bed
lower the belt fed
some lights
ejector seat