New here!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
A Nice truck is like a Nice A$$. You gonna turn and look every time you see one.
Nice Truck!!!!
View attachment 432227
This guy likes "overloading" also. not sure if he is in the USA LOL

At least he got pictures. I had a similar thing happen got some stuff from an electrical supply outlet in Rockville, MD. To include about miles of bx 12/2, 12/3 and rigid conduit to the tune of ... I forget. it was a lot. The wire was on a pallet and there was so much they needed a forklift. but, I only had the boss’s econoline 150 / 4.9l. So we had to hand load all this stuff. This was no fun at all. We finished about 9:30, stuffed as much of the wire in the middle of the truck as we could but we still had basically a pallet worth stacked right to the back windows. I thank the guys for the assist and head south on 355. For about .5 miles. I go to change lanes, no steering at all. So I let off the gas and I get some lesser response but at least some, so I hit the flashers and coast while gently braking. Pull into a parking lot and ask the jewelry store owner to use the phone.

I call the boss and he is incensed, lays into me for about 3 minutes straight. He sends his partner - my co-boss out in his 70’s station wagon with wood on the side. he’s bent too and by this time I’m tired of hearing it. I walk to the front and pick up the front of the van, wheels off the ground. co-boss’s eyes were like silver dollars.
Now do you believe the van is overloaded?

Gumby

FRF Addict
Reaction score
At least he got pictures. I had a similar thing happen got some stuff from an electrical supply outlet in Rockville, MD. To include about miles of bx 12/2, 12/3 and rigid conduit to the tune of ... I forget. it was a lot. The wire was on a pallet and there was so much they needed a forklift. but, I only had the boss’s econoline 150 / 4.9l. So we had to hand load all this stuff. This was no fun at all. We finished about 9:30, stuffed as much of the wire in the middle of the truck as we could but we still had basically a pallet worth stacked right to the back windows. I thank the guys for the assist and head south on 355. For about .5 miles. I go to change lanes, no steering at all. So I let off the gas and I get some lesser response but at least some, so I hit the flashers and coast while gently braking. Pull into a parking lot and ask the jewelry store owner to use the phone.

I call the boss and he is incensed, lays into me for about 3 minutes straight. He sends his partner - my co-boss out in his 70’s station wagon with wood on the side. he’s bent too and by this time I’m tired of hearing it. I walk to the front and pick up the front of the van, wheels off the ground. co-boss’s eyes were like silver dollars.
Now do you believe the van is overloaded?
That my friend....... is an awesome story.

Kyle@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Welcome. Aux switches most people use to control lighting. A-pilar lights, aftermarket lights in the fog pocket, light bar or pod lighting behind the grill. Amber Chase lights in the rear is another big one. We carry lots of options here at Apollo Optics. I am more than happy to help you find what fits your needs.