GEN 2 Fuel tank capacity

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

vladi

Reaction score
So the SCAB is 26 Gallon and the SCREW is 36 Gallon? Is that correct? I see it on the brochure. There is some kind of extended range option. Not sure if that gets the scab to 36 or if that is possible at all. Anyone?

waddellw

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think all raptors run 36 gallons. The other f150s have an option to size up to the bigger tank.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Edit: I was wrong @SilverBolt has it down

Last edited:

waddellw

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oh! Wow I never knew that the scab held less, so I'm guessing the screw has better range? I know the other is lighter but not 2/3 lighter lol

SilverBolt

Hired Gun
Reaction score
Oh! Wow I never knew that the scab held less, so I'm guessing the screw has better range? I know the other is lighter but not 2/3 lighter lol

Not enough room under the SCAB to fit the bigger tank. The 12" wheelbase difference screws the scab. lol. The SCREW has a much longer range.

treynor

Reaction score
I'm getting 16.5 mpg in real world driving in my SCREW. Even a 26 gal tank is still >400mi...

Teledatgeek

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Seems like plenty for SCAB. My Explorer Sport has a 18.6 gallon tank x @20mpg at best = 372 miles vs. my pending SCAB of 26 gallons x 15mpg =390 miles.....