Tow capacity of a 2020

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Winchester30

FRF Addict
Reaction score
IMG_4110.jpeg

My toy hauler with gear is 5500-6000#.
WD hitch and Deavers.
Goosetune with tow tune (not required but does help).
Factory brakes, wheels, and tires.
Tows great.

The WD hitch and Deavers are needed to tow with this truck. Call Deaver and they will give you a recommendation based on your use. Aftermarket bump stops not necessary (IMO) unless you’re hard off roading.

I would highly recommend renting a couple trailers (rvshare.com) first to see what suits your needs best.
A small price to pay before making a larger commitment.
Good luck.

OP
OP
Cybot

Cybot

Reaction score
View attachment 424389

My toy hauler with gear is 5500-6000#.
WD hitch and Deavers.
Goosetune with tow tune (not required but does help).
Factory brakes, wheels, and tires.
Tows great.

The WD hitch and Deavers are needed to tow with this truck. Call Deaver and they will give you a recommendation based on your use. Aftermarket bump stops not necessary (IMO) unless you’re hard off roading.

I would highly recommend renting a couple trailers (rvshare.com) first to see what suits your needs best.
A small price to pay before making a larger commitment.
Good luck.
Very nice, Goosetune is a new one for me (and an investment). Did you get standard Deavers or did you get any of the lifted ones?

DFS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lamoille canyon up in the Rubies is nice. The Ruby Crest Trail south from there is outstanding. There's a campground halfway up the canyon.
Ruby Marshes are great as well, some monster brown and rainbow trout out there. Just took the LC300 out there this this weekend. IMG_2749.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
khunter