Go Back   FORD RAPTOR FORUM - Ford SVT Raptor Forums - Ford Raptor > GEN 2 (2017+) Ford F-150 Raptor Forums > Ford F-150 Raptor General Discussions [GEN 2]
Become a Supporting Member         Become a Supporting Vendor

Register to remove these ads.

Ford F-150 Raptor General Discussions [GEN 2]

Forscan changes - tweak your truck

This is a discussion on Forscan changes - tweak your truck within the Ford F-150 Raptor General Discussions [GEN 2] forums, part of the GEN 2 (2017+) Ford F-150 Raptor Forums category!
I've revised the following item on my BCM spreadsheet to include the bold notes below it: 726-26-01 xxx* xxxx xxxx ...

User Tag List

Like Tree339Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-13-2018, 02:59 PM   #921 (permalink)

Full Access Member

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

I've revised the following item on my BCM spreadsheet to include the bold notes below it:
726-26-01 xxx* xxxx xxxx - Ambient Light Sensor Type Cfg: 0=Slow_FNA, 1=Fast_Row

0=15 seconds delay turning on headlamps when dark, 1=2 seconds delay turning on headlamps when dark

I haven't looked to see what the Raptor default value is but some guys didn't like how the headlights would turn on so quickly the second they drove under some shade and they found this address/value to be associated with that delay.

2016 Silver Platinum SCrew 4x4 3.5L, 3.55, 701A, Tech Pkg, Sunroof, Max Tow, Extang Solid Fold 2.0 Tonneau Cover, Tow Mirrors, 36-Gallon, Bed Extender, Side Steps, Morimoto F2 XB LED Fog Lights, Stubby Bullet Antenna, Hellwig Rear Sway Bar, 4" Fabtech lift & coilovers, Fuel Vapor D569 20x9, BFG 35x12.5 KO2, DirtLogic Shocks, Raptor steering wheel
Livnitup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2018, 04:08 PM   #922 (permalink)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Originally Posted by Livnitup View Post
I've revised the following item on my BCM spreadsheet to include the bold notes below it:
726-26-01 xxx* xxxx xxxx - Ambient Light Sensor Type Cfg: 0=Slow_FNA, 1=Fast_Row

0=15 seconds delay turning on headlamps when dark, 1=2 seconds delay turning on headlamps when dark

I haven't looked to see what the Raptor default value is but some guys didn't like how the headlights would turn on so quickly the second they drove under some shade and they found this address/value to be associated with that delay.
Default value is 1
Livnitup likes this.
mikeyj67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2018, 06:12 PM   #923 (permalink)
Full Access Member

Wow, nice find. That is a major pet peeve of mine, on how quick the interior dims after driving under a bridge.

I'll be making the change tomorrow.

Old 01-13-2018, 07:03 PM   #924 (permalink)
Full Access Member

Hmm, its been two months since I've touched Forscan and now after connecting, I get this message when reading the BCM module.

"Sorry, you need an Extended License to run this function"

Anyone know what this means? I thought you only needed extended licenses for special functions. Guess I'll need to go visit their forum and readup.

ok, guess the license is 2 months and that is probably the last time I used it. Guess I'll see how much to pay for the license since I find it handy. Thanks.

Last edited by Seven; 01-13-2018 at 07:15 PM.
Seven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2018, 10:09 PM   #925 (permalink)
Full Access Member

Not sure if this is a Forscan issue or a fix. My cell phone is paired with my truck's radio. I can receive phone calls and hear my usual ring tone. But when someone texts me while I am in the truck my phone just vibrate with no text tone. This happens with anyone else?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Old 01-16-2018, 11:07 PM   #926 (permalink)
FRF Addict

Mentioned: 38 Post(s)

Originally Posted by Gunnut View Post
Not sure if this is a Forscan issue or a fix. My cell phone is paired with my truck's radio. I can receive phone calls and hear my usual ring tone. But when someone texts me while I am in the truck my phone just vibrate with no text tone. This happens with anyone else?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
It depends.

Your phone may be paired, but, it may not always be paired (enough) for texts. I have my phone set to flash, vibrate and chime. when paired, I usually see the flash, vibe and get the incoming text message prompt. The truck isnít quiet about it though.

I really wish the text pairing wasnít as fragile as it is. sometimes I forget to confirm it and miss the local traffic alerts.

when the texts arenít piping through, I donít remember if it chimes.
smurfslayer is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2018, 01:52 PM   #927 (permalink)

aka etalian2005

Mentioned: 52 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)

I'll definitely be adding this one!

Old 01-18-2018, 01:49 PM   #928 (permalink)

FRF Supporting Member

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)

Originally Posted by Roscoe968 View Post
It keeps your fogs on when you turn on your high beams.
mine are always on since they're wired to the AUX switches :)

Toadster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 08:47 AM   #929 (permalink)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

Anyone have luck tweaking their Powerpoint outlet cutoff time with forscan? No matter what I set my outlet turns off immediately - even with battery monitor off.

726-39-01
kromealt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 12:50 PM   #930 (permalink)
Full Access Member

Originally Posted by kromealt View Post
Anyone have luck tweaking their Powerpoint outlet cutoff time with forscan? No matter what I set my outlet turns off immediately - even with battery monitor off.

726-39-01
I remember trying to set it to 45 mins back when I first got the truck, and my experience then was the same as yours. It didn't work and would always cut right out.
xxaarraa is offline   Reply With Quote