The f do I get the traction control to stay off

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Copp5

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When I picked up the truck all I did leaving was push the traction control button once so it said off.. took the left squashed it and it came right around sideways on the throttle .. felt like a hero looked like a ******** hahaha.. now when I try and do it the traction still kicks on when it's just starting to go

waddellw

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When I picked up the truck all I did leaving was push the traction control button once so it said off.. took the left squashed it and it came right around sideways on the throttle .. felt like a hero looked like a ******** hahaha.. now when I try and do it the traction still kicks on when it's just starting to go
Press to use sport mode. Hold to turn off all the safety nets. Drift safely my friend.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
Give the keys to someone that can read the owners manual.

bf9.gif

OP
OP
Copp5

Copp5

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Press to use sport mode. Hold to turn off all the safety nets. Drift safely my friend.

Well isn't that slick ... who has time to read.. that's why they make movies, last I checked books don't have cool special effects and nip slips

Bombsquad68

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Holding the button til it says Advance Trac off does not seem to disable everything. I had the truck very sideways on a lake at a good clip and it freaked out. Seemed to apply outer wheel brakes and cut my throttle... It feels like it's 90% off but still will intervene if it thinks you're going to die.

waddellw

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Holding the button til it says Advance Trac off does not seem to disable everything. I had the truck very sideways on a lake at a good clip and it freaked out. Seemed to apply outer wheel brakes and cut my throttle... It feels like it's 90% off but still will intervene if it thinks you're going to die.
It'll jump in rarely it seems but only if the wheels are at an angle greater than a certain degree value or you brake and it slides or something.

The sport mode is the fun mode and the advancetrac of is reserved for really having a blast.

xrocket21

FRF Addict
Reaction score

I know in my 2011 ecoboost, it came back on after 45, so say if youre going along a slippery road at 35, 10 mph of "accidental" wheel spin would put me back in the range where it turned back on.