Exterior Graphics Package....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

shapiroeric

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They do not easily come off....it is an hours and hours and hours long frustrating process.....if you don't want it definitely skip it....horrible idea on my part to think they easily come off.....

NASSTY

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Did you try warming them up first with a hair dryer or heat gun?

TornadoRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
For the price they charge for the graphics Ford should offer free removal if you hate them. Slow and tedious work. I think a heat gun or blow dryer helps?

OP
OP
shapiroeric

shapiroeric

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes used a very good hair dryer. Problem is the sticker is so thin there is a fine line between a clean peel off and melting. They will come off it will just take a very very very long time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

xxaarraa

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes used a very good hair dryer. Problem is the sticker is so thin there is a fine line between a clean peel off and melting. They will come off it will just take a very very very long time.

Didn't you just get the truck last night?? Already removing the graphics package?

xxaarraa

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lol yes. Can't stand it!

hahaha. I can picture you in a hotel parking lot somewhere in PA...

wife: "honey, it's been a long day, we just got here from MA, got your $60k truck, it's cold out, let's go to bed"
you: "no! let's remove the graphics package. Go get me the hair dryer! It needs to go immediately!!"

OP
OP
shapiroeric

shapiroeric

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hahaha. I can picture you in a hotel parking lot somewhere in PA...

wife: "honey, it's been a long day, we just got here from MA, got your $60k truck, it's cold out, let's go to bed"
you: "no! let's remove the graphics package. Go get me the hair dryer! It needs to go immediately!!"

Lol. No I'm not that nuts. I was up early this morning. I had someone drive my trade down and drive my truck back. It was a 12 hour round trip for him. Well spent $500!