GEN 2 Extended Warranty Opinion

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

brownkc81

Reaction score
Hey everyone, getting pumped for my raptor to come in, order was placed 7/24 and I got my VIN last week. Wanted to know everyone's opinion on the extended warranty packages as my dealer did not go over them with me but I would definitely consider getting one since I plan on keeping the truck for a while. I have had my last truck since 2005. Is everyone's experience been good that have purchased the warranty and do you think it is worth the extra bucks? I know if you only plan on keeping your truck a few years its not worth it but I plan on keeping mine for a while as long as there are no major problems. Thanks for the advice. Also is the date on the bottom of window sticker the build date?
Thanks for the help.

FatBuoy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Flood Ford. Use them to get your warranty, or to drive your dealer down in price:

https://www.floodfordesp.com/esp_pl...2=0&Surcharge5=0&Surcharge3=0&Submit=Continue

I'm planning to buy the 7 yr/125 k mile warranty when and if my truck (built on 7/31, no ETA..) ever gets here.

Yerp, what he said. It only takes one bell, or one whistle, on this thing to break and it pays for itself. And there are a TON of bells and whistles. Especially if you get it fully loaded.

Mcnawsty

Banned
Reaction score
This is a necessity. You will need to stay stock though so that you can utilize the warranty.

Mcdonaho

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How long do you have to buy the warranty? I haven't bought one for my 17 yet I'm at 12000 miles.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

df4801

FRF Addict
Reaction score
How long do you have to buy the warranty? I haven't bought one for my 17 yet I'm at 12000 miles.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You can usually buy anytime.

But price does go up some after 12 months of owning

Anytime within 12 mths of purchase is same price as long as warranty prices in general do not go up

Rango

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Flood Ford....

Up to the day/mile you under 3 year/36K Factory.

I bought it for my '13 FX4 - Online, Easy, cheaper and doesn't require a "negotiation" with anybody. ;-) Win, win, win, win :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jumpcutter