18 in the shop with 150 Miles

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ditchplains1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Gsteve,
To retrieve the fault codes you start with the truck stopped in park. Get a pen and a piece of paper. Put the ignition key in the ignition and turn it almost all the way to engage the starter. Repeat this quickly two more times. When you have finished the third time any faults codes will display on the info screen...There will probably be more than one. They will repeat a second time. If you miss any simply start over.
The codes are in a format with P followed by 4 digits such as "P0001" or "P2345". The codes have been universalized by carmakers...
p12.jpg

There are more pages of codes; do a Google search

Eddie

Attachments

• Fault code display.jpg
    Fault code display.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 47
Last edited:
OP
OP
G

Gsteve

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Monday update... “ yea we are bring it in after lunch to take the top part of the engine part , might be a valve not working “! Direct quote. I’m speechless .... and not very happy.

joegie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Monday update... “ yea we are bring it in after lunch to take the top part of the engine part , might be a valve not working “! Direct quote. I’m speechless .... and not very happy.

ouch, have them order you a new one and drive your 14 until the new one comes lol.