Toyo MTs rubbing?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

toolfan94

Reaction score
Hey guys,I recently put some 35" Toyo MTs on my 13 SCREW and I'm loving the nice aggressive look but for some reason they rub on my inner fender lines when ever i make a full right or left turn. Is this normal or could an alignment issue be the culprit? By the way I'm also running OEM wheels and on stock perch.

Huck

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yeah they will rub a bit on stock wheels.

If your all stock thats the problem. Otherwise caster can be an issue.

oxfordraptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
^ Is that only Super Crews or only with stock SVT wheels and not the beadlock capable wheels? I have 35x12.5x17 Toyo Open Country MT's and no rub on bead lock capable wheels truck is a SCAB

Madcowranch

Genetically Modified
Reaction score
Hey guys,I recently put some 35" Toyo MTs on my 13 SCREW and I'm loving the nice aggressive look but for some reason they rub on my inner fender lines when ever i make a full right or left turn. Is this normal or could an alignment issue be the culprit? By the way I'm also running OEM wheels and on stock perch.

Go to mid perch

LS3 CJ7

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have 35" Toyo MTs on 18" BMF novakanes with no rubbing. I'm at factory perch but considering mid perch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WNCHSTR96

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is it in the inside front corner tabs of the front fender wells? If so that's seems to be a common issue and can be corrected by either trimming the plastic a little or as I did, just drill a little hole in the liner and attached some fishing line to keep the corner pulled fwd some. Mine (stock tires) would rub when turning after long interstate trips. REALLY loud when backing BTW. (I think it was mentioned in another thread, hence how I found out)

Madcowranch

Genetically Modified
Reaction score
Is it in the inside front corner tabs of the front fender wells? If so that's seems to be a common issue and can be corrected by either trimming the plastic a little or as I did, just drill a little hole in the liner and attached some fishing line to keep the corner pulled fwd some. Mine (stock tires) would rub when turning after long interstate trips. REALLY loud when backing BTW. (I think it was mentioned in another thread, hence how I found out)

Mine too. http://www.fordraptorforum.com/f39/loud-rubbing-noise-when-turning-2258/

Luke13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine too, I'm on methods however on mid perch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk