This week's Raptor Supercharger install at JDM

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JimIII@JDM

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Well it seems like every week we have a new truck in here for a Supercharger install and this week we have Tuomas K's 2014 Raptor coming all the way from Helsinki, Finland!! This truck spent some time at Krazy House custom's getting new fenders, paint work, wheels & tires, and spray lined. Then it was delivered to our shop by flatbed for the performance work and tuning.

We are installing the Roush Phase 2 Supercharger kit along with our custom tuning package to create our JDM 650 HP Roush system. He is also getting the Ford Racing twin 65mm throttle body upgrade for a couple extra ponies and better look under the hood. We are adding Kooks Full Exhaust with true dual tail pipes which too will add another 30-40 HP and provide a better sound. Not to mention with all the air being forced into the engine the Exhaust will help get it out and let the engine breath making it more efficient. We also are adding an Axle Exchange Heavy Duty Driveshaft to handle the extra power and torque! Finally to limit wheel hop and help provide a more stable ride we are adding the Deaver leaf springs.

We just started removing the factory components yesterday and should have it in the shop through the remainder of the week into next week. After Jim Sr. gets back from the PRI show we will put it on the dyno and he will work his magic tuning it. This truck should net around 520 RWHP on a safe every day 91 octane tune. We are considering the fuel quality in Finland isn't as good as ours so we are playing it conservative since it has to ship over seas. Once the truck leaves our shop it's headed up to Canada for installation of some stereo equipment then on it's way home to Tuomas! We will keep you updated with info along the way of this build.

If you want your truck to receive the JDM treatment contact us at 732-780-0770 we are booking into 2016 already and have a few more trucks to get through so stay tuned!!!

JimIII@JDM

12303998_10154156385005139_2156480666717674240_o.jpg

gwpfan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's been 2 days, no updates! JK

I am glad you guys aren't closer to me, damn truck would cost me a lot more!

OP
OP
JimIII@JDM

JimIII@JDM

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
It's been 2 days, no updates! JK

I am glad you guys aren't closer to me, damn truck would cost me a lot more!

Haha, we fitted the Kooks headers and most of the Supercharger kit so far. Should be running by end of day. After that we have left to do the leaf springs, driveshaft, and some brakes he sent to us to install. Which should be finished up early next week and ready for the Dyno when Sr. gets back Thursday or Friday.

JimIII

W1N

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Your building a beautiful truck Mister!!!!

Thank you sir! Tons of stuff still coming including Raptor Retrofit headlights with angel eyes, Rear led brake lights, full satin black wrap with gray motorsport lines, tint, JL Audio all around with dual bass and complete sound deadening from top to bottom.

I have been waiting this truck for ages. It is going to be gooooood! :)

W1N

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks! You're right it's tough to just sit and wait, but having it in the hands of JDM is a relief. They really communicate like a boss. I really can't think anyone else could take better care of my truck or me in this process.

My only concern is that how are these Toyos will be on ice and snow with the power this truck has.

www.arkkeo.com