GEN 1 Procharger I-1 supercharger questions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

D1rtman

Reaction score
I'm thinking of putting a I1 on my 2013 raptor. Are there any supporting mods I need to do? What's the max power the stock 6.2 boss motor and transmission can handle, not that I need that much I just don't want it to explode going down the road. Any help is appreciated as this is gonna be expensive and I don't wanna screw anything up. Thank you

WarSurfer

FRF Addict
Reaction score
lots of folks are running 650-700bhp on pump gas. I wouldn't look to push past that.

WRT the rest of the drive line, guys have snapped axles running NA so it's all in how you treat the truck.

MTF

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Honestly, I'd stay away from Procharger for the Raptor.

It is the lowest power gainer, very hard to get a proper Tune and has lag, even the I-1

Last edited:

Truckzor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I agree with MTF. Tons of very happy Whipple and Roush guys out there. Stick with what works.

AndysLog

FRF Addict
Reaction score
i havent seen the procharger for the raptor. but have procharged a few vehicles in the past and they have always failed to deliver in my opinion.

always had fantastic luck with turbas and superchargers