Looking to get SW Headers Installed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Shwiggy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I've been sitting on a set of SW headers forever. Has anyone from Northern VA, particularly near RESTON/CHANTILLY area gotten this mod done on their truck? If so what shop did you use and how much did they charge you? How was the quality of work, are they holding up well/any issues?

I'm currently shop hunting now but any help would be appreciated as I want this done right and done quick. I would much rather use a shop that's done work on a raptor before.

Thanks

MTF

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Not that I know anybody in VA.

But are you talking just headers or you have the whole exhaust?
Are you going to need a Tune?
Exactly how far are you willing to drive?

JDM is about a 2-3 hr. drive to central NJ

Last edited:
OP
OP
Shwiggy

Shwiggy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not that I know anybody in VA.

But are talking just headers or you have the whole exhaust?
Are you going to need a Tune?
Exactly how far are you willing to drive?

JDM is about a 2-3 hr. drive to central NJ

Just the headers, I have a magnaflow exhaust already installed and I currently have a tune from 5 star uploaded. If the shop I find or decide on can do a new tune specific with this setup then I'll let them. I currently run a 5 star tune but I"m guessing I'll need a new one with headers?

As for driving, that might be a little too far. Was hoping to find something less than an hour from me.

Bulletnjm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It's ideal to get a new tune with headers so you can extract the maximum amount of power from them. I will be curious of your feelings on them after as I have been debating a set of headers