Ordered 03/31

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Hey gents, I'm new to the forum just wanted to say hi. I ordered my se scab on 03/31. My dealer has told me that that was the last day they were accepting 2014 orders, I'm not sure if that's true or not. I talked to him today and he informed me that the order was accepted and I'll have a vin by the end of the week.

JB 2014 Raptor SCrew

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey gents, I'm new to the forum just wanted to say hi. I ordered my se scab on 03/31. My dealer has told me that that was the last day they were accepting 2014 orders, I'm not sure if that's true or not. I talked to him today and he informed me that the order was accepted and I'll have a vin by the end of the week.

That's not true. Raptor Balance out was suppose to be 3/27 but it was extended. Some dealers have already balanced out tho.

Congrats on your order, now enjoy the wait :banghead:

oxfordraptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score

They lied to you. Unless they are talking about their dealership specifically based on existing orders and allocation. Ford is still accepting orders. Congrats man you'll love it.

twinturbonium

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Also, a VIN by the end of the week would be extremely fast. Not saying it won't happen, but it's doubtful. Unless it was a changed existing order.

OP
OP
R
Reaction score
He might have been talking about the dealership. They are the only dealer that sells svt's where I live. I've been looking around and it sure looks like a killer wait. Time should go by fairy quickly for me, I'll be in north west territories working for the next 40 days. Haha

FordService

FRF Addict
Reaction score

Congrats, Redneckwithpaycheques! I'll be happy to track your order for you; just PM me your order number and dealership name/location - I'll do the rest. :)

Crystal

JB 2014 Raptor SCrew

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey crystal pm my dealer and tell them to get off there ass and get my truck pulled 14 weeks and nota

I would have gone elsewhere by now if I were you

Luckily I found another dealer that was willing to give me a deal on a Raptor. IF I would have waited for the original dealer I talked to to get me an allocation like he told me he was going to get me one, I would still be waiting WITHOUT and allocation- and they already Balanced Out. Little ****** still never called me back or emailed me back to tell me they balanced out :flipthebird:

UNFORTUNATELY, a terrible thing happened that got me hooked up with the dealer I ordered my truck from. Long story short, my neighbor dies and I texted a friend to tell him- anyway after a few texts back and forth he tells me he bought his first Ford for his wife- a '14 Explorer. Anyway, I asked why he didn't text me for an X plan. He tells me "My buddy Mark owns a Ford dealership and he hooked me up with a deal better than X plan" The rest is history.

I'm just pissed my neighbor Huck won't ever get a chance to drive my truck. He would have loved :frown:

RIP brother :cheers:

Jme

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey crystal pm my dealer and tell them to get off there ass and get my truck pulled 14 weeks and nota

Where did you order yours from? Stoneham Ford in MA has a black SE on the lot now (at least according to their site)... plus, I told you I'd pass along my dealer's info if you wanted it. If another dealer has an allocation you could still end up with one sooner than waiting with your original dealer!

what specs did you order again? I've seen a few here and there on the lots at some MA dealers near me.