I have it! My truck was delivered to me on Monday..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jme

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So far, I love it! There's not much more to say besides that... I know I was on the fence about whether I should have got the white or the red, but I'm glad I went with the white. It compliments all the the accent pieces perfectly for me. It's extremely comfortable, sounds great and is just a lot of fun to drive. I picked my 9 year old daughter up from gymnastics on Monday night and heard her yell to her friend when she walked out of the gym "Whoa! I'm going home in my dad's new truck!!". She jumped in and loved it as much as I did (who says girls can't be taught this stuff?). It is BIG, but after a day or so it actually feels somewhat nimble for a truck of its size. I added the Cravenspeed stubby antenna the day I got it and am planning on installing a hard tonneau cover soon and tinting the windows. After that I'll eventually add a set of fogs, mudflaps and possibly paint the flairs white (I'm a little torn on this now after seeing it in person).

Anyway, I can't say enough about my dealer either.. Prime Ford in Sacco, Maine. Not only did they get the truck for me in record time (51 days I think) but they even sent a driver down to my office to deliver it to me and then ran to my insurance company to get it registered! They couldn't have made it any easier than they did.

I'm hoping to get it cleaned up in the next few days and get some good pictures of it but here's one from Monday when it was delivered.

Attachments

• 38706810-806d-400b-af99-3b23a665888d_zps9336119a.jpg
    38706810-806d-400b-af99-3b23a665888d_zps9336119a.jpg
    126.2 KB · Views: 120

FordService

FRF Addict
Reaction score
...Anyway, I can't say enough about my dealer either.. Prime Ford in Sacco, Maine. Not only did they get the truck for me in record time (51 days I think) but they even sent a driver down to my office to deliver it to me and then ran to my insurance company to get it registered! They couldn't have made it any easier than they did...

Sounds like they treated you like gold, Jme! I'm so glad to hear that you're having fun in the new truck. If you ever need my help in the future, just give me a shout. :)

Crystal

OP
OP
Jme

Jme

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks all, after just a few days I can say that I love this thing!

I already had the stubby antenna from Cravenspeed waiting for it so that's on now and I ordered a Bakflip Fibermax tonneau cover from Morrie the other day... Now I need to find the time to take it to get the windows tinted and see what my friend came up with for graphic ideas for the bedside. After that I think maybe a set of fog lights and it should be good for a while (at least while I replenish the funds!).

I'm actually kind of surprised by how many compliments it receives. I've had at least 5 or 6 people stop and make comments about it over the past few days alone.

OP
OP
Jme

Jme

Full Access Member
Reaction score
it's filthy... the weather hasn't really cooperated this week. I'm hoping to get it cleaned up on Sunday and get some good pics of it... I'll post them as soon as I get them!

Just a week or two now and you'll have yours too! Then you won't need pictures anymore, lol.

JB 2014 Raptor SCrew

Full Access Member
Reaction score
it's filthy... the weather hasn't really cooperated this week. I'm hoping to get it cleaned up on Sunday and get some good pics of it... I'll post them as soon as I get them!

Just a week or two now and you'll have yours too! Then you won't need pictures anymore, lol.

I hear ya on the weather :banghead:

I wont be able to get mine til into June