6.2L Raptor Exhaust/Muffler Video Thread!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
@SOCOMech you sold me on the magnapack, but i have a question... you said you cut out the stock and welded in the new, but in your vids you only have 1 tail pipe... i have twin tips on my 2013 SCREW... will 2 tips make the sound any different?

please excuse my ignorance, i'm new to the raptor world

thanks SOCO!

re-read the whole thing it's just factory forward muffler out is new.

downforce137

FRF Addict
Reaction score
i had a flowmaster 40 series on my truck since i got it. the drone was terrible and the noise was borderline obnoxious. I switched to a flowmaster pro series with a turn down the other day and its made a great difference. the drone in the cab is greatly reduced and the noise is still loud, but somewhat subdued. Ill get some video..

mad man

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’ve got two 3 1/2 inch mandrel bent exhaust systems for the 6.2 generation one super crew I’ve spent a lot of time on the R&D on them I want to sell them, they both fit perfect if you live in the LA area PM me. i’ve moved on to the generation two

Rocsteady

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm thinking that American racing headers with the Borla touring cat back would be just awesome. I'd have to hear it live or some good video with a real drive-by, not one of these start and drive into my garage exhaust clips

Last edited:

mad man

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm thinking that American racing headers with the Borla touring cat back would be just awesome. I'd have to hear it live or some good video with a real drive-by, not one of these start and drive into my garage exhaust clips
If you live in the Los Angeles area come get them they’re bad ass and I’ll let both of them go for 300 bucks the mufflers alone are worth that pm me please no BS

PorterW1111

FRF Addict
Reaction score

I used to have the Borla S series cat back and the tone was great had a great sound but there wasn't much volume. Can only imagine the touring would be even quieter.

PorterW1111

FRF Addict
Reaction score

From all the research Ive done trying to justify headers, outside of them being "useless" unless your supercharged the only other negative thing i hear is the install is a PITA...

they have been in my shopping cart for a while. just cant seem to pull the trigger.

Rocsteady

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I used to have the Borla S series cat back and the tone was great had a great sound but there wasn't much volume. Can only imagine the touring would be even quieter.
I'm going on the sound on Borla's video especially the drive by!

Last edited:

Rocsteady

Full Access Member
Reaction score
From all the research Ive done trying to justify headers, outside of them being "useless" unless your supercharged the only other negative thing i hear is the install is a PITA...

they have been in my shopping cart for a while. just cant seem to pull the trigger.
I hear you. I wouldn't be able to DIY that I don't think. But I'd have to hear it live before I'd even start that ball in motion.