Southwest AZ Owners

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Agent_X

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Any southwest Arizona runs or get togethers coming up this summer? Any one willing or wanting to set something up?

Otis857

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sadly, no. Not any Raptor groups I know of in the Phoenix area, but there are some forum members here. Its pretty damned hot in the desert during the summer and prime time is fast coming to an end. But Im up for something if anyone else wants to put together a good run this summer, maybe in the mountains where its cooler.

Are you down here for long?

fyr145

Full Access Member
Reaction score
AZ meet up

I'd be good for a first meet and greet someplace in the valley say for a lunch! Or if we wait for summer, then a day trip to Flagstaff or Prescott would be great.

Just my .02

AZEngineer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm in Arizona and we've done a few short trips at Sunrise in the summer. Nothing too crazy because a breakdown in summer WOULD NOT BE FUN. Starting at Sunrise (5:30am) and ending by 10am or so is doable.

OP
OP
A

Agent_X

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'll be in Arizona a few times throughout the summer, dates are unsure but I will be in the Yuma, Phoenix and Flagstaff areas. I'm originally Arizona native and I know how hot the desert gets, I was wondering if anyone did anything in the summer I could join in on. Been in Tennessee with my truck for 2 years, she hasn't had a chance to open up. I'll be down for meeting up with other owners throughout Arizona.

Otis857

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Im in for a meet up too. Let us know when you will be in Phoenix next and lets put something together, swap some stories, plan some runs over some suds. Im sure a few other AZ FRF folks will join in too.

loke

Reaction score
I don't let summer in AZ slow me down. If anything, I'm looking for more chances to get out of the heat so spend a lot of time on the other side of Payson, on the Rim typically around Knoll Lake or towards Crown King, near Horsethief Lake.

fyr145

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'd like to see a group of us at least just meet up someplace in town on a Saturday for lunch as a meet n greet. Kinda get introduced to one another and check out our Raptors then discuss doing other stuff from that meeting.

Just my .02

OP
OP
A

Agent_X

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks like I'll be in southwest Arizona (Yuma area) around the 20th of May. If anyone is up for it I'm willing to meet up with other owners for a day.