WTT: Gen1 Beauty rings SE for true beadlock rings

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BenBB

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not pristine, some small scratches/nicks/scrapes. But not hideous either, the factory finish is shiny and overall I'd say 95%, maybe 98%? 12 Factory bolts included for each one (and I need the fasteners for the true rings). I've been saving boxes and bubble wrap, so they will be lovingly cuddled in layers of cushy foam (and insured in case if FedEx/UPS drops it). Tried to capture the details but I'm not a photographer. Would be willing to try Gen2/3/Bronco rings, I think the bolt pattern is the same?
IMG_0216.jpg
IMG_0217.jpg
IMG_0218.jpg

IMG_0219.jpg
IMG_0220.jpg

NateMob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Those are in great shape I'd say, @Frank N has a set of the 17-18 rings available for sale, not sure about trading. I too am on the hunt for some of the 13-14 beadlock rings!

OP
OP
BenBB

BenBB

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Those are in great shape I'd say, @Frank N has a set of the 17-18 rings available for sale, not sure about trading. I too am on the hunt for some of the 13-14 beadlock rings!
Thanks!! I've been lurking for a set for a while, I'm sure I missed some good deals but once I heard these beauty rings sell for $250 a pop on ebay (admittedly that's probably for perfect condition, but still) I figured I'd pull them off and clean them up and see what I could do. Ebay wants a 13% cut though, will go that route if no interest here but might as well try to eliminate the middle man haha! So open to just selling them too, forgot to mention that...