WTB used flush mounts for Rigid Dually or D2's

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Evanscott29

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just looking to see if I can score a used set of flush mounts for the Rigid Dually lights. I recently came across a free set and want to install them in my rear bumper.

Thanks!

Raptoe13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I could be wrong, but I don't think the flush mounts work with the regular D2's. Only the actual flush mount D2's work with them and you don't need the flush mount kit to install the flush mount D2's in the rear bumper.

OP
OP
Evanscott29

Evanscott29

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just the plate. after doing more research I believe they are duallies as they only have 4 LEDs and that Rigid's website says that removing those plates violates the warranty as the waterproof-ness may be compromised. I have a email posed to rigid if it is even possible now.

Raptoe13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Right D2s have 6 LEDs . Regular Duallies have 4. I have a used pair of flush mount d2s I might sell if you're still looking.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Evanscott29

Evanscott29

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We will see. I appreciate the offer but I'm just trying to use the ones I already got.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk