WTB: SuperCrew Raptor Side Steps

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

swoop1156

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Looking for an extra set of step bars/side steps. Don't have to be perfect, but should be in good condition.

Thanks! :)

jeffbang62

Reaction score
I have a buddy in Iowa who has a set for $800 in perfect shape. 2000 miles on them.

Jeff
402-676-7464

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Like I wrote in the other thread, it's now the law in my city, since it's a new law, the 5-0 has been enforcing it pretty hard. So I use the Bluetooth in the truck everytime. My phone SYNCS to it beautifully. You can run your phone handsfree in the truck without ever taking it out of your pocket, it connects and disconnects automatically. Got an incoming call you don't want you passengers to hear? a privacy button re-routes the call back to the cellphone only. Some people with the very first 5.4's that rolled off the line seem to be having a lot of trouble with the microphones for sync/bluetooth. Seems to be only a few owners amongst many though.

Where are you located??

Yukon Joe
Buffalo Run Support Raptor
http://www.fordraptorforum.com/showthread.php?p=364119