WTB stock 2010 spare wheel local to NJ area

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sharpertouch

Full Access Member
Reaction score
im looking for a 2010/11 stock spare wheel with new tread. I live in Bogota NJ and don't want to deal with shipping... so I would prefer finding one local to north jersey. thanks

rudy

Last edited:

QCRappy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If you want to encounter shipping I have a brand new spare I picked up from Pickles takeoffs.

nohel

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have one it will need a new tire though and i will be at the havoc run if you can wait that long. will let it go cheap

OP
OP
sharpertouch

sharpertouch

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you want to encounter shipping I have a brand new spare I picked up from Pickles takeoffs.

whats this pickles u speak of?
how much to ship to 07603?

---------- Post added at 08:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:52 PM ----------

I have one it will need a new tire though and i will be at the havoc run if you can wait that long. will let it go cheap

im definitely looking for full tread. but thanks for the offer. see u at HITH!

QCRappy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Pickles is a member on here with the Wraptor. I bought his take offs and spare was included. I do not have a spare tire mount on my F-150 so I can part with this.

Shipping greyhound standard is around $75-90, FedEx/UPS looking like a freight shipping ~$125

RAPTURR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
check the havoc garage sale items i believe someone has what you are looking for. you just need to go to Havoc to get it