WTB Flange from Stock Exhaust

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SHAI HULUD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You can have mine for free after my truck gets built. I don't know how long you want to wait, but I'm having the whole exhaust system, headers all the way back, replaced first thing when I get my truck. May not have it until beginning of April but if you can wait that long I will gladly ship it to you for just the cost of shipping.

OP
OP
BigBOSS

BigBOSS

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You can have mine for free after my truck gets built. I don't know how long you want to wait, but I'm having the whole exhaust system, headers all the way back, replaced first thing when I get my truck. May not have it until beginning of April but if you can wait that long I will gladly ship it to you for just the cost of shipping.

I was really just wanting to keep my stock exhaust in one piece. My truck should be delivered any day now, hopefully. I'll most likely just end up having TMX cut off the flange from the resonator section so they can weld the new exhaust onto that and have it bolt up to the stock flange

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk