WTB: ADD Venom front bumper

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tiberius

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wanting to buy Venom front bumper. Checking to see if any of you out there have replaced yours or are planning on it.

OP
OP
Tiberius

Tiberius

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oregon but will travel to Washington and have some people in California that could pick up for me.

Sent from my XT1056 using Tapatalk

ADDCJ

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Oregon but will travel to Washington and have some people in California that could pick up for me.

Sent from my XT1056 using Tapatalk

We currently have them in stock!!!!

Leeann

FRF Lady
FRF Lady
Reaction score
We currently have them in stock!!!!

You have them in stock yet I still haven't seen the one I apparently won? A few weeks ago I was told it would take at least a month because you guys are backed up. Not complaining since I "won" it, but if I'm not going to ever see it I'd like to know so I can buy a different one.

MajorAR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You have them in stock yet I still haven't seen the one I apparently won? A few weeks ago I was told it would take at least a month because you guys are backed up. Not complaining since I "won" it, but if I'm not going to ever see it I'd like to know so I can buy a different one.

OHHHH SNNNAAAAAP!

:biggrin:

Leeann

FRF Lady
FRF Lady
Reaction score
Not trying to start a war in any way, but I supposedly won it almost 3 months ago.