Wtb a eco raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

justvettn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Well if he did that he couldn't have multiple threads on ones he's thinking about buying.

/hater

http://www.fohguild.org/forums/attachments/comments-suggestions/214503d1344481754-what-****-req-why-you-letting-tyen-trexxy-****-up-fohguild-chappelle-player-haters-ball.jpg

Each one is funny and entertaining though. Kinda reminds me of the Velociraptor 600 kid.

OP
OP
K

ktm505sx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I called to san tan ford, getting a quote soon of a 2012 super cab svt raptor probably around 43k.
Hopefully will take it to hdhq for suspension upgrade with bed cage it is possible.

commandershepard

Professional Player Hater
FRF Lady
Reaction score
I called to san tan ford, getting a quote soon of a 2012 super cab svt raptor probably around 43k.
Hopefully will take it to hdhq for suspension upgrade with bed cage it is possible.

I thought you changed your mind? I regarded the heck out of this thread and still lost.

OP
OP
K

ktm505sx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey stop it please. I m not being disrespectful with anyone here in this forum.

Disregard this conversation thats it. And stop making fun i it

Last edited:

commandershepard

Professional Player Hater
FRF Lady
Reaction score
I am just so lost :( do you want the truck or not? People gave you great advice and theres really nothing else they can do to help you.

There are no ECO-boost raptors for sale for the price you want. If you want the add on's so bad get them yourself. Buy a nice used 2010 raptor then do whatever with the money left over.

What you are asking for is someone to take a loss on the raptor to get you a great deal. I'm sorry but no one in their right mind will do that.