WSI Rack one

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Az Scooter

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a rack one system, that has never been out of the cardboard. I bought, thinking that I would put it in my truck, and it has been nearly a year, and it is still not in my truck.
It includes, the base plate, the center rail, and the rack for fuel cans. All told, I paid about $1600 for these items.

Since they are still in the boxes, I would like $1200 for them, however, all reasonable offers will be looked at and considered. My email is [email protected]. I will also check back here from time to time. I would post pictures, but they are really still in the boxes.

ramx50

Full Access Member
Reaction score
email sent...

Location? I am thinking AZ but just making sure. Are you willing to Ship everything?

Last edited:

justuspost

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Shipping to 97232? Pics?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 09:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:36 PM ----------

What all do you have with it? No tire carrier?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

MatMan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Curious as to why you never installed it? Just never needed it?

I'd be all over it if I didn't buy a tube style rack just a couple weeks ago.

Last edited:
OP
OP
A

Az Scooter

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am sorry that I have not responded. I had an email fairly quickly, then found out it was stupid expensive to ship. If you read the original post, it is still in the boxes. I don't have the tire rack, because I wanted it to stay under my roll-x bed cover. I was going to secure the spare with straps, laying flat. I also get really busy with business and stuff, so I prefer local, or at least meet within a few hours of the Phoenix area. Shoot, I may even travel to the LÀ area if someone is interested. New Mexico, not so much.

2014RubyRed

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I am sorry that I have not responded. I had an email fairly quickly, then found out it was stupid expensive to ship. If you read the original post, it is still in the boxes. I don't have the tire rack, because I wanted it to stay under my roll-x bed cover. I was going to secure the spare with straps, laying flat. I also get really busy with business and stuff, so I prefer local, or at least meet within a few hours of the Phoenix area. Shoot, I may even travel to the LÀ area if someone is interested. New Mexico, not so much.

What kinda discount will you give an Illinois guy if I drive all the way down there to get it? lol

mjpraptor

Reaction score
Still available? If so, i am interested and can pick up

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk