Who to order from? Based in CA

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Loufish

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I would call Team Ford and talk to Chris the GM. I got an 18 LF at MSRP. I flew in, signed paperwork and drove off. They were great to deal with and Vegas wasn’t a bad drive back to CA.

I agree, bought my 2018 there...got picked up at the airport, had almost all the paperwork already taken care of, and out of there in about 1 hour...Great drive home here to Burbank...

03'Darin

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I can't help you with an 18' (trying to get an extra one right now for another CA customer but I don't know if that is going to happen). I can get you a 19' Would be at MSRP. I've sold 3 to CA customers already. I've sold 7 to forum members already. I have them shipped out there for a 4300 drop ship fee (on top of MSRP). If you have any interest PM me for details.

Idleone

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Phill Long Ford in Denver CO. They have over 40 in stock at sticker and will be willing to make a deal.

Idleone

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Are you sure? Last year they were asking $20k over and had the highest ADMs in town.

Jeff Base at Sill Tehar. So sorry. I'm working a storm at Phill Long right now, got them confused. Call Sill Tehar and tell him Justin from American Road sent you. They have a few on the lot and he will also order.

:specialed: