Whipple stage 1 VS aFe stage 3 power package?

Whipple stage 1 VS aFe stage 3 power package

• Whipple stage 1

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • aFe stage 3 power package

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CaliKid

Reaction score
What up everyone !
I'm new to this forum stuff, hoping my fellow ford raptor drivers can help me out here ! So I've had my gen 2 raptor for a year now and i think it's time for and upgrade ! I want the best mod to gain the most horsepower.

Ive been looking at the whipple stage 1 kit.
Which includes 3 things (cold air intake, upgraded intercooler, and tomahawk calibration device) it claims to increase 150 lbs of torque and 70 hp, for $1,999. The other mod is the aFe Raptor stage 3 Power package which includes( momentum intake system, scorcher gt module, oiled air filters, and sprint booster) not sure on what the total increase of torque and horsepower is, it is $1,185
So let me know what you guys think would be the better mod? or if you guys think i should go down another route to get the most horsepower gains

Rick McCraner

Reaction score
I have the whipple stage 1 with spd turbo adapters and magnaflow cat-back exhaust. I am very happy with the performance gained so far. Definitely a reliable boost in power.

Now I’m looking for more. AMS just came out with boost tubes and I’m thinking that’s next. I don’t know what else I can do to this eco-boost???