GEN 2 Whipple Stage 1 Kit Feedback Thread!

Feedback on Whipple Tune

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OPT PRIME

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Excellent Whipple. Love the latest tune from Jan, works like a charm and makes the truck what it needs to be. It drives like an 8.0L V10 ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MTF

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Whipple doesn't do forum monitoring and certainly cannot cover all the forums involving Whipple products.
I only saw a few of you making statements starting a week or two ago.

xBryanHoodsx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Whipple doesn't do forum monitoring and certainly cannot cover all the forums involving Whipple products.
I only saw a few of you making statements starting a week or two ago.

But they had been ignoring emails and phone calls for weeks before that

dewalt

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I would not want to be a vendor these days. Have to change job description to babysitter

xBryanHoodsx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I can only comment on what I see on the forum.
You are taking care of now, right?

Haven’t received a call back yet or my stock file . I’ve called once and sent a few emails weeks ago so not like I’m being a pain in
The ass

I read what they posted and understand what they are saying but part of the selling point they made was ability to get stock tune and return truck to stock . If I decide to sell I want to be able to flash it stock that day not have to wait on them to get back to me and decide if they will send the file or not.