Wheels and tires for sale

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Delco.raptor

Reaction score
Posting these for the op very nice piece
408EBD02-4B7D-49E1-BD09-6CA58A999984_zpskobms605.jpg
408EBD02-4B7D-49E1-BD09-6CA58A999984_zpskobms605.jpg

---------- Post added at 07:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:32 PM ----------

A7AD0A41-571F-4576-9917-6F49A6FDE31E_zpskpj9yh4n.jpg

OP
OP
T

Tautog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bumper and wheels

Everything should be in new homes by the end of the weekend, I will close thread if all works out Sunday afternoon. Thanks

Test_Eng

Reaction score
I picked up the wheels today. Thanks a ton Tautog. The transaction couldn't have gone any smoother and thanks for the info on my future mods. I'll send you some picks after I get everything done.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
T

Tautog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wheels

I picked up the wheels today. Thanks a ton Tautog. The transaction couldn't have gone any smoother and thanks for the info on my future mods. I'll send you some picks after I get everything done.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great meeting you Adam, nice looking rig and will be much improved with the new wheels. Keep me updated with pics. Dealing with you was a pleasure, merry Xmas. Wayne

OP
OP
T

Tautog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wheels and bumper

Everything should be in new homes by the end of the weekend, I will close thread if all works out Sunday afternoon. Thanks

Everything has found new homes to forum members, thanks to all and to the dozen or so guys I've met from here. I bought a 14 f250 diesel lariat, joined a diesel forum to start my new truck mods. Happy holidays to all... Wayne

---------- Post added at 02:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:37 PM ----------

Everything has found new homes to forum members, thanks to all and to the dozen or so guys I've met from here. I bought a 14 f250 diesel lariat, joined a diesel forum to start my new truck mods. Happy holidays to all... Wayne :rockit: