What's in your bed?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dirt Bag

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good thread!
And my list begins;
-Linex
-Custom in-bed rack by Front Runner (frontrunneroutfitters.com)
The rack is really cool with many anchor points and slides out on rails after removing 4 bolts.
-10 gal fuel
-10 gal water
-tool box with essentials (ammo)
-high-lift jack
-ax
-shovel
-cargo straps
-Bike mounts x3 (2 bolted in behind cab and one clamped on the "fat man step handle" on the tail gate)
-bull rings on rail
-bed extender
Best part is its all used on a regular basis, beaten to snot and keeps asking for more

Attachments

• Raptor Bed.jpg
    Raptor Bed.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 102

Wright

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Rhino lined with a Backflip and I keep my tool box and a milk crate with straps and a receiver hitch.

IMG_20140620_102217_363_zpsl4ckih8s.jpg

amphibian

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I guess I'm another one of these weirdos that uses the bed more often than I get off road. I like the look of these chase racks and stuff but for me it would get old taking it in/out (and it would be out 90% of the time) so this is my poverty setup. Just a big damn action packer strapped down to Mopar tie downs (I have 4 of them). In the action packer is tools, recover strap, first aid, air pump, dry bags,jumper cables etc. LineX Premium, Undercover flex, and bed extender (laugh all you want but I use the thing all the time).

No it's not held down nearly well enough that I would do any serious off-roading with it, but the nice thing is if I find myself needing my bed I can unstrap the thing and throw it in the cab in 10 seconds with no tools. It's a compromise but it works for me.

Attachments

• Bed.jpg
    Bed.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 115

Tom

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dakine rail pads and straps for my surf/SUP boards. That's it....

Wright

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No it's not held down nearly well enough that I would do any serious off-roading with it, but the nice thing is if I find myself needing my bed I can unstrap the thing and throw it in the cab in 10 seconds with no tools. It's a compromise but it works for me.

Exact same reason for mine being set up the way it is.

Skyfrog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Somewhere I saw a truck divider that attached to rails and could be positioned anywhere in the bed (front to back). (Perhaps not a Ford)

Is there anything like that available for our Raptors?

Faris

Reaction score
Line X and LEX Motorsports tire rack and storage cage

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 151

Faris

Reaction score
Pic 2

Attachments

• image.jpg