What ESP (Extended Service Plans) are others going with?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ronniegilbert

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No. It just gets more expensive when you wait. I also have been told Ford could decide to not include the Raptor with the other F-150's in their pricing in the future which could make the price higher. I think this was just a marketing ploy to scare people to get the warranty now but you never know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

xxaarraa

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No. It just gets more expensive when you wait. I also have been told Ford could decide to not include the Raptor with the other F-150's in their pricing in the future which could make the price higher. I think this was just a marketing ploy to scare people to get the warranty now but you never know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't buy the "buy it now, or it will get expensive" sales pitch they hit you with. I have a Vette and they try and pull the same trick on you. I waited till the 34th month from in-service date, and bought a 48 month extended warranty, and it cost me way less than it would have, if I had purchased it earlier.

Bottom line. I think its silly to pay for extended warranty when you are already under bumper-bumper warranty, the overlap does't get you anything. That's just me.