What Do We Have Here?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

vanilla_gorilla

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Laaaaaaame!

What I really want to know is what will the stickers. Look like. All that matters in "Raptor Wars" is what stickers are on the truck...

HAHAHA...So true!!! And will it be tree proof?

Eye spy no bolts for adjustable bump stop...Eye spy that it looks a lot like my frame support but with added fun....Sign me up!

vanilla_gorilla

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Untz! Untz! Untz!
ebc572b68670ad6ac3e0d2d4abbd1100.jpg
f24836b3b335a5e7da8fa747e8682daa.jpg
b2aec30feaa070fb5ac6b9ac5bcf91ab.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So question....what if someone has this original frame support and wants to add the shock mount to it, will there be an option to purchase that separably and have it welded to the original frame support?

---------- Post added at 03:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:03 PM ----------

Oh, and is this going to be a spring under conversion kit?

OP
OP
Westside Offroad Group

Westside Offroad Group

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
So question....what if someone has this original frame support and wants to add the shock mount to it, will there be an option to purchase that separably and have it welded to the original frame support?

---------- Post added at 03:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:03 PM ----------

Oh, and is this going to be a spring under conversion kit?

You would need to sell your existing kit and buy this whole setup. Everything is laser cut and welded up together on this kit.

Tis not an undersprung conversion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk