What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

castine917

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I like that vented middle plate, looks good. Mine never had those three holed wing doodads on the side.

I believe those holes could fit different size round led lights. Maybe a 7" down to a 5". Be a cool set up.
The round holes are "pressed". They have an edge on the inside that I wouldn't want a light bouncing off the back of. Recessing lights from the outside and mounting hardware from the back would have to go through the metal I think as the metal isn't thick enough for just a sheetmetal screwed in to it without going through.

Whoops

Reaction score
i got stuck at monte vista. i lived up porter gulch. if you look up from that jewish temple, my neighborhood was on top of the hills. not far from where carlos santana and tom selleck have/had a house
Know the area well, it's amazingly beautiful. My wife and I recently looked at an investment property at the very end/top of Oak Ridge. Unimpeded views of the entire bay. I spent a lot of time mountain biking Nisene when I was younger.