Well here she is!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MyRaptorLife

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi all, not my first post since I joined a little while ago. Figured I'd back up my TRX bashing by doing what I was gonna do anyways, and buying my first Raptor. All I can say is, damn wish I had done it sooner!
It was the easiest car deal I have ever done, and if anyone wants to know how easy it was, just ask. Jim Trenary Ford in St Louis Mo, is flat out outstanding. Can't say enough about how they conduct business and take care of the customer. The journey to get there was very interesting and I can go into detail on that 3 day journey if anyone is interested as well.

So, here is Blue! 2020 SuperCrew, 802A.

It was well worth the wait for sure. Truck was a dream to drive for the 800 or so to home. I think everyone needs to have an opportunity to drive this machine. Truckers giving thumbs up to everything else....its a dream come true for us. My girlfriend drove it first and when we stopped to transfer stuff from the rental her face and reaction was priceless. That said it all for me and was an easy justification for buying this ridiculous machine.

We still can't believe it really, and best of all..it fit in our garage. I will get more pics tomorrow. So happy to finally have one, and very glad to be here. I will have plenty of questions and all that as time goes on!

JPEG image.jpegJPEG image 2.jpeg

8BD4A706-DB9B-4260-B64D-6BA36499E6FA.jpeg 125F44DE-A810-4E94-8863-F96E90EE00B0.jpeg

Cliffbot

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Congrats and enjoy! Your appreciation and excitement come through in your post, welcome :)

BroncoAZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yet another person gets a Raptor before @911 Crazy...

Who knows, he may have got one and I’d never know because I blocked him weeks ago. Someone PM me if he did, I want my taunting to be accurate.