Water transfer printing

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jdombrowski1077

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I found a site the does water transfer printing. Basically what it is, they take what ever design you want, print it out and lay it on water. Then they dip the part you want painted into the tub and the design adheres to the part. Its pretty crazy and id like to try it but they dont ship their kits to the united states.

Has anyone seen this or ever tried it? Also is there anyone even in the united states doing it yet? Check it out.

HG Arts - Water Transfer Printing Film, Hydro Dipping Graphics, Hydrographics

---------- Post added at 10:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:36 AM ----------

Found a place in united state. My Dip Kit - Water Transfer Printing -- Camo Dip Kits - Car Diping Kits - Home Hydrographics Kit, Hydro Dipping Film, DIY Water Transfer Printing Film, Activator, Camo and Dash Kits, Camouflage, Hunting, Carbon Fiber, DIY camo.

JeepSRT8

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah there are plenty of people Hydro Dipping. They even have kits you can buy your self and do it. A buddy of mine with a Raptor in Vegas Hydro dipped all his interior pieces and it looks good. There are plenty of shops that will do this work for you.

I am actually thinking of buying the kit and giving it a try.

Edit: Saw you posted the same link as me. I am thinking about giving that kit a try.

I do know there are a few people on the forums that dipped there hood and side vents.

Check out Youtube there are some cool videos on it

lexmotorsports goodguy

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
it is a very cool process, we have a guy right by us that does it, just like anything you get what you pay for. I have talked to him, he was going to do some wheels for us, I was told it is a practice makes perfect process. and he said alot of trial and error to dial it in. But looks very cool when done correct.
I'm not sure how you remove it if it is not done perfect.

The Macf

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Really interested to see how it looks once dry and some time has passed on the material.

I wish I was driving right now.

Baddkarmaracing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
aqu7a9um.jpg
My front bumper is hydro coated and my rear bumper and vents from the hood and fenders are about to go in for it

BigBOSS

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I thought about getting my side vents and possibly even the hood vents, hydro dipped in carbon fiber