Vote for your favorite DIY Project - Round 2! - Winner Sitdown

Vote for your favorite DIY Project - Round 2!

• Raptor_Al_41 - Custom console cover

Votes: 8 5.2%
  • TheJoker - DIY Axe / Shovel Bak Flip under-mount

Votes: 6 3.9%
  • Yukon Joe - Winch maintenance and upgrades

Votes: 9 5.8%
  • pat'sRAPTOR - VIAIR onboard air how-to

Votes: 58 37.7%
  • Mil T - Tow hitch, bumper and dovetail mod

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • DezRaceSVT - My custom rear bumper

Votes: 10 6.5%
  • MobileBeats - Whelen Vertex Rear Facing Ambers

Votes: 8 5.2%
  • Steve-O - Corbeau Retractable Harness Install

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Harblar - How To: Install of M&R Flush Mount Slicks

Votes: 2 1.3%
  • BMart - DIY Removable Heavy Duty Rally-Style Mud Flaps

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • KaiserM715 - Install: Baja Designs Squadron XLs on Alternative hood mounts

Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Sitdown - ¡Más! Factory Upfitters & Easy Access wiring!!

Votes: 49 31.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hockster

My 45ft Bluewater Party
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My poor choice in friends and a ba joke gone wrong on their part! They thought they would e nice and help me with votes and went about it the wrong way! While I'm not happy about what they did.. I'm not sorry about their strength in friendship for me! These are guys I've deployed with multipal times and I thought teu wild have had better judgment especially on a forum I'm a big part of or would like to think! They fluffed my votes and that's not how it goes down. That's not how you win it should should be you're info and write up that does the talking! So since but had brought this to my attention he wanted me to be the one to announce sitdown the winner and explain what went wrong!

Ok so let me get this straight
your friends made accounts and voted for your project not thinking that the admins here would check it?
this isnt the first time something like this has happened thats why they check the votes.
Did tehy get the idea from you posting on FB for votes? Well, thats a rumor (birds post a few up said it)that you did that. Did you do that?

Did your friends message you they were padding the votes?
Man something is so odd here I feel like I was cheated and I didnt even enter the thing!!! ha ha ha

Biggest

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ok so let me get this straight
your friends made accounts and voted for your project not thinking that the admins here would check it?
this isnt the first time something like this has happened thats why they check the votes.
Did tehy get the idea from you posting on FB for votes? Well, thats a rumor (birds post a few up said it)that you did that. Did you do that?

Did your friends message you they were padding the votes?
Man something is so odd here I feel like I was cheated and I didnt even enter the thing!!! ha ha ha

Well now that I'm thinking about this and reading your post Hockster, not only does this not pass my sniff test, now it just stinks.
Can an explanation be given that does not insult my intelligence?

pat'sRAPTOR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
They don't tell me till i confronted them about it. Bird checked the screen names of those who voted and they were very obviously made up. They have no idea how forums work and they're not too smart when it comes to computers. It may have had something to do with Facebook yes that's my bad decision on posting it there I take full responsibility for their actions because I'm the one who has to face everyone here. They don't. I realize this leaves a bad taste if a lot of mouths so judge me not them they did it out of the kindness of their hearts even though it was juvinile and cheap. They had good intentions

---------- Post added at 06:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:24 PM ----------

Only few of you will know where I'm coming from I'm aware of this.. The bond you get while deployed is something not everyone will or can experience so you might understand or you might not regardless of that I'm making sure the truth is out there and that the real winner is noticed

Biggest

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
They don't tell me till i confronted them about it. Bird checked the screen names of those who voted and they were very obviously made up. They have no idea how forums work and they're not too smart when it comes to computers. It may have had something to do with Facebook yes that's my bad decision on posting it there I take full responsibility for their actions because I'm the one who has to face everyone here. They don't. I realize this leaves a bad taste if a lot of mouths so judge me not them they did it out of the kindness of their hearts even though it was juvinile and cheap. They had good intentions

---------- Post added at 06:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:24 PM ----------

Only few of you will know where I'm coming from I'm aware of this.. The bond you get while deployed is something not everyone will or can experience so you might understand or you might not regardless of that I'm making sure the truth is out there and that the real winner is noticed

So your friends voted for you? I would think that the only way votes can be tracked or validated is via an IP address ? Did they all vote from your PC?

pat'sRAPTOR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
They created fake accounts from some of the same IP addresses yes. And they used my wifi. Bird traced them all and it's all legit like I said they're not the smartest when it comes to things like this so try never would have known their actions could be traced obviously they should know everything can be traced.

It was all done over the course of maybe a week I think i don't know but they're over everyday after work and I always leave my laptop my desktop my wife's laptop and my wife's tablet out so they're free to use I didn't think I needed to keep everything locked up around them to prevent things like this from happening. They thought if they did it over a few days it wouldn't raise flags. Well they now are aware of go IP addresses work

Last edited:

Biggest

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
They created fake accounts from some of the same IP addresses yes. And they used my wifi. Bird traced them all and it's all legit like I said they're not the smartest when it comes to things like this so try never would have known their actions could be traced obviously they should know everything can be traced.

It was all done over the course of maybe a week I think i don't know but they're over everyday after work and I always leave my laptop my desktop my wife's laptop and my wife's tablet out so they're free to use I didn't think I needed to keep everything locked up around them to prevent things like this from happening. They thought if they did it over a few days it wouldn't raise flags. Well they now are aware of go IP addresses work

image_zpsa44e1e53.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.